420 Bulkhead Steerer - 10 Tooth Sprocket - Tapered Shaft (With Brake)
Designed for boats with built-in pedestal consoles, Edson’s new Bulkhead Steerer features easy installation, Edson’s super-sensitive Stainless Needle Bearings, a Thru-Shaft Wheel Brake, all-stainless construction and the ability to mount a Wheel Flange Adapter.
Edson's 420 Bulkhead Steerer #420-3-10T Key Features:
- Integral Thru-Shaft Wheel Brake with Stainless Knob.
- 10 tooth sprocket for size for 3/4" chain links
- Easily Installed.
- Non-Magnetic Materials.
- Stainless Wheel Shaft.
- Type 316L Stainless Housing, Faceplate and Sprocket.
- Large Selection of Chain and Sprocket Sizes available.
- Optional Wheel Flange available.
- Pre-installed Threaded Studs for easy installation.
- Metric Mounting Studs upon request.
- Stainless Backing Plate Included.
- Accepts all Edson Wheels.
- Ideal for multi-hulls and twin wheel configurations.
- Bulkhead Gasket Included
- CE Compliant.
Shown with optional wheel.