440 Bulkhead Steerer - 10 Tooth Sprocket - Tapered Shaft (With Brake)
Edson’s Needle Bearing Shelf Steerers are designed to provide precise steering control for larger boats. They are highly desirable due to their dependability, super sensitive “feel” and friction-free performance. Designed to be mounted on a shelf or horizontal flat surface, they are exceptionally strong and easy to install. Edson’s Needle Bearing Steerers are available in a variety of choices to suit individual needs. Needle bearings and bearing liners are of high grade stainless. Used on a variety of boats including Whitbread Race winners, J-Boats and many other popular designs!
Edson's 440 Heavy Duty Shelf Steerer #440-3-10T Key Features:
- Designed for use on offshore race/cruisers and heavy displacement yachts.
- Large 1” and 1¼” Stainless Roller Bearings & Liners are very efficient and provide exceptional feel and sensitivity.
- Convenient Thru-Hub Wheel Brake.
- 10 tooth sprocket for 3/4” (#60) Roller Chain.
- Equipped with either a standard 1” tapered wheel shaft with 3/16” key or 5¼” wheel flange.