show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Classic - Chain & Wire
Edson’s time-proven, reliable system used on thousands of boats for over 80 years.
• Classic Yacht Design Increases Usable Cockpit Space.
• Convenient Thru-Shaft Wheel Brake.
• For Sailboats from 22’ (6.7 m) and up.
• Durable Glossy White Baked-on Urethane Finish.
• Stainless-Steel Wheel Shafts and Sprockets.**
• Three Guard Styles Available.
• Stainless Needle Bearings.
• Large Selection of Edson Accessories such as Pedestal Guards, Instrument Housings, Drink Holders and Tables.
• Stainless Wheel Nut Included.
• All Non-Magnetic Construction.
• Hex Head Recesses in Base hold Edson’s Aluminum Bolts for Easy Installation.
• Pedestal Top Pre-Drilled for Compass and Pedestal Guard Top Plates.
• Accepts all Styles of Edson Wheels.
** Standard sprocket sizes are stainless, other sizes are brass
336 Series Pedestal
• 6 7⁄8“ Diameter Top
• Ideal for Boats from 22’ to 42’ (6.7 m - 12.8 m).
• Thru-Shaft Brake Standard.
• Fits all compasses up to 5” Card Size.
• Replaces Edson’s #334 & #335 Pedestals
• Available in Chain & Wire Only
402 Series Pedestal
• 8” Diameter Top
• Large Diameter Pedestal Top with Triple
Needle Bearings and Stainless Bearing Liners.
• Typically used on boats 40’ and up.
• Thru-Shaft Brake Standard
• Wheel Brake with Stainless Knob Included
• Fits all compasses up to 6” Card size
• For use with Windvane Self Steerers
To order a Complete Steering System for your boat, please contact Edson Customer Service so we can custom design a system to your boat's exact specifications. You can learn more about Edson Steering Pedestals in our online Catalog.