show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Want to get your wheel out of the way to give you more room in your cockpit at anchor or at the dock? It’s easy with Edson’s New Quick Release Wheel Nut. Simply give the knurled knob a few turns and pull the wheel off the shaft. No need for other tools or wrenches. Large 2-1⁄2” diameter provides easy grip. Highly polished Investment Cast 316 Stainless has superior strength as well as good looks.
*Please be sure to measure your steering shaft thread for the correct size before ordering.*
Edson's Quick Release Wheel Nut - 1"-14 Shaft Threads (826ST-1-14) Key Features:
- 1-inch - 14 Shaft Threads.
- Cast 316 Stainless Steel, polished to a mirror finish.
- Make more room in your cockpit when your not sailing!
- Take off your wheel with ease.
- Knurled around the edge for grip.