Special Ops ComfortGrip PowerWheel
Edson's Special Ops ComfortGrip PowerWheel is finished in a rugged durable black finish, the Special Ops wheel was designed specifically for hard working mariners patrolling the waterways in agency or work vessels - but is just as at home on a custom flats skiff in the Florida Keys or a center console chasing stripers!
Edson’s Special Ops Wheel is available with a polished stainless steel or non-reflective black powder-coated wheel nut as well as the options for a Composite Sportsman, Pro-Series or ComfortGrip PowerKnob, designed for the demanding conditions of coastal and offshore operations.
- Comes in 13" and 14.5" Diameter with ComfortGrip padding.
- Option of Drilled and Tapped Composite Sportsman, ProSeries or ComfortGrip PowerKnob installed on the rim.
- Solid cast 316 stainless construction.
- Matte Black Stainless Steel Finish.
- Includes 316 1" Stainless (Polished or Matte Black) Wheel Nut with insert for 12mm and 5/8”-18 threads.
$1,899.00 - $1,999.00
$529.00 - $679.00
$549.00 - $755.00