Edson's Special Ops ComfortGrip PowerWheel is finished in a rugged durable black finish, the Special Ops wheel was designed specifically for hard working mariners patrolling the waterways in agency or work vessels - but is just as at home on a custom flats skiff in the Florida Keys or a center console chasing stripers!
Edson’s Special Ops Wheel is available with a polished stainless steel or non-reflective black powder-coated wheel nut as well as the options for a Composite Sportsman, Pro-Series or ComfortGrip PowerKnob, designed for the demanding conditions of coastal and offshore operations.
- Comes in 13" and 14.5" Diameter with ComfortGrip padding.
- Option of Drilled and Tapped Composite Sportsman, ProSeries or ComfortGrip PowerKnob installed on the rim.
- Solid cast 316 stainless construction.
- Matte Black Stainless Steel Finish.
- Includes 316 1" Stainless (Polished or Matte Black) Wheel Nut with insert for 12mm and 5/8”-18 threads.
EC3 - Elite Carbon 3-Spoke - 13-inch PowerWheel$2,215.00 - $2,253.00
Polished Stainless Steel ComfortGrip PowerWheel$588.00 - $738.00
Satin Finish Stainless Steel ComfortGrip PowerWheel$736.00 - $778.00
Special OPS Comfortgrip Powerwheel (all black)
The wheel is as advertised and very well made. High quality, no doubt. The only reason it gets a 4 star is I would have preferred shiny black, but the only way to do that would be to purchase the ridiculously priced Carbon FIber wheel. Overall the wheel is a 5-star product if you're ok with a matte finish. The wheel enhances my boat, and I'm still pleased with my purchase.