Special Ops ComfortGrip PowerWheel
Edson's Special Ops ComfortGrip PowerWheel, with its rugged durable matte black powder coat finish, the Special Ops PowerWheel is ideal for a reflection-killing blacked-out upper helm installation, a custom flats skiff in the Florida Keys, or a center console chasing stripers!
Edson’s Special Ops Wheel is available with a Composite Sport Series, Pro or ComfortGrip PowerKnob, designed for the most demanding conditions.
- Comes in 13" and 14.5" Diameter with ComfortGrip padding.
- Your choice of no knob, stainless Pro or ComfortGrip knob, black Sport Series knob, or black ComfortGrip knob
- Solid cast 316 stainless construction
- Matte black powder coat finish
- Includes 316 1" stainless wheel nut to match PowerKnob, with insert for 12mm and 5/8”-18 threads
3-Pack of 8in ComfortGrip is included with any PowerWheel purchase (retail online orders only).
$2,215.00 - $2,253.00
$588.00 - $738.00
$736.00 - $778.00
The wheel is as advertised and very well made. High quality, no doubt. The only reason it gets a 4 star is I would have preferred shiny black, but the only way to do that would be to purchase the ridiculously priced Carbon FIber wheel. Overall the wheel is a 5-star product if you're ok with a matte finish. The wheel enhances my boat, and I'm still pleased with my purchase.